New lights, now what corals can I keep?

I change my lihgts in my 37 gallon tank from a Current Orbit system that used 2x65W (1-Dual Daylight, 1-Dual Actinic) to a Current Sunpod that uses 1x150W 14000K PowerPaq HQI Lamp.

I mainly keep LPS, mushrooms, Zoos, etc - but since the light change, what can I keep now? Clams, SPS, etc???

It's a 12x30 tank, kinda a deepish tank, I would say 24". I am using 1 maxi-jet 900 and 1 nanostream 6025. I also have a BAk-PAK with a maxi-jet 1200 that puts out some flow. I think I have lots of flow, almost too much for what I keep. They get blown around quite a bit, at times.

I do not use a refuge or slump...

You would not want to keep any clams or sps at that depth with a 150 watt in my opinion. At 24 inches your best to go with a 175 to 250 watt. You should be able to keep anything from the midway point up in your tank though, and still be able to keep softies a little lower.

just to chime in, I have a 36 gallon and use a Current Outer Orbit fixture that has 1x150 HQI MH and 2x65 watt pcs. My tank is a flatback hex and I have had success with sps middle to higher in the tank like others are saying. If I were you I would think about changing your bulb to a 10k. I've been using a phoenix 14k bulb and I like the color pretty well but the growth has been slower since I switched out from a 10k. Also, if you haven't already, switch out the sunpaq bulb that came with it those are pretty poor quality imo. I would think about using ushios or reeflux.

Flowwise I use two hacksaw modded MJ1200s (one is really the JBJ equivalent to the MJ 1200) and one hacksaw modded MJ900 on the center back panel. It's nice because I have a mixed tank and can put all my softies on the lower third of the tank and sps on the middle to top where the most flow is anyway.