New here

Glad to have you and it's great you've found us. I'm surprised old SaltPro hadn't jumped on this yet, he's always looking for friends. [smilie=wink.gif]

Howdy and welcome to our forum.. [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] I'm sure you have some knowledge and experiences that you can share with everybody, so feel free to offer advice or ask questions anytime. After you get settled in maybe join us at either a monthly meeting or some of our upcoming events. [smilie=smile.gif]

Cheers,

Thanks so much, the folks here are real nice, looking forward to learn, seeing some gorgeous systems as i breeze through the forum.

[smilie=wink.gif] @Drew wrote:
Glad to have you and it's great you've found us. I'm surprised old SaltPro hadn't jumped on this yet said:
Lol..i was at a football game so i wasnt home haha. Oh and Drew, you do know the Yankee's are going to win right? [smilie=wink.gif]

@Saltpro wrote:
[smilie=wink.gif] [I]@Drew wrote:[/I][quote="Glad to have you and it's great you've found us. I'm surprised old SaltPro hadn't jumped on this yet said:
Lol..i was at a football game so i wasnt home haha. Oh and Drew, you do know the Yankee's are going to win right? [smilie=wink.gif]"]

Sorry micheal. Hop on the wagon, it's a fun ride.

@Drew wrote:
[I]@Saltpro wrote:[/I][quote="[smilie=wink.gif] [I]@Drew wrote:[/I][quote="Glad to have you and it's great you've found us. I'm surprised old SaltPro hadn't jumped on this yet said:
Lol..i was at a football game so i wasnt home haha. Oh and Drew, you do know the Yankee's are going to win right? [smilie=wink.gif]"]

Sorry micheal. Hop on the wagon, it's a fun ride."]

LOL......Either way doesnt matter to me. Couldnt resist with your avatar [smilie=wink.gif] Where you at Acrodisiac? I need some back up lol

Definitely old school if you still route for the yanks while in Texas. [smilie=lol.gif]

@Saltpro wrote:
[smilie=wink.gif] [I]@Drew wrote:[/I][quote="Glad to have you and it's great you've found us. I'm surprised old SaltPro hadn't jumped on this yet said:
lol so do you still stand by your quote saltpro [smilie=wink.gif]

@grod205 wrote:
Thanks a lot said:
We love the hobby. We have about 500 members and thousands of users that visit the bored daily. There's a wealth of info on here and if we can help with anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Definately, as soon as i get settled in i will continue my new project and probably ask millions of questions, lol, thanks

welcome2.gif
alt="">

@Drew wrote:
Definitely old school if you still route for the yanks while in Texas. [smilie=lol.gif] said:
Well not if your a Yankee like me LOL... [smilie=rofl.gif] At least i was born one anyway. Been in Texas a whole lot longer though.

@robro3282 wrote:
[I]@Saltpro wrote:[/I][quote="[smilie=wink.gif] [I]@Drew wrote:[/I][quote="Glad to have you and it's great you've found us. I'm surprised old SaltPro hadn't jumped on this yet said:
lol so do you still stand by your quote saltpro [smilie=wink.gif]"]

Well everyone knows sports are rigged...right [smilie=rofl.gif] To be honest i hadnt watched a single game. So im guessing its over and YAnkee's won. [smilie=wink.gif]