Need to buy rocks with coralline algae

DFW

Membership Expired
I need to buy a couple small rocks with coralline algae to seed my tanks. I am hoping to find someone on my side of town. Thanks!

I have a few. They also have some mushrooms and polyps on them. Do you have any zoas you could trade?

Hello Duece!I have some 2 by 2 frag plugs covered in zoas. I don't remember the names except for green dragon eyes. I have a polyp, or 2 of paly grandes.

I am still looking for some coralline algae encrusted rocks. I prefer rocks with no nuisance polyps.OR, I would be glad to buy some coralline scrapings from your tank.Thanks!

I am interested, and thank you for your response, but not sure exactly when I can get out to Roanoke. Maybe next week? I really hope that I can find something closer if possible.

I have several large live rock pieces that are fully cured.  I moved into a new tank about 6 months ago and have extra pieces, one very large show piece shelf rock, probably 20" long and full with neon green mushrooms, its a real nice piece.  other pieces are round and coraline encrusted and have been in my tanks for the last 3 years and never been out of water since.  txt me 214-663-4140 if interested.