Need LIVE food like NOW

I screwed up and bought two WC sea horses; I was told they were eating frozen misis (hikari).. It appears they are not eating misis and are becomming completely emancipated. Where can I buy Ghost shrimp locally???

You better start calling up the LFS in the area.

http://www.dfwmas.org/lfs.html

I'd obviously check Pet-O-Rama first since it'd be close, but if all else fails you can hit up Petland in Lewisville (by Vista Ridge Mall). I buy live brine there and they usually have ghost shrimp as well.

Good luck!

keller farms have the best prices on ghost shrimp that i know of.

you can also buy salt water feeder shrimp online that are alot more healthy for SH's. they are fairly cheep about $30 for a hundread or so. do a search for white shrimp and or fire shrimp.

PetLand in Arlington and pet o rama in Mansfield, Saltwater Paradise on McCart in Fort Worth these are the stores I hit. I will be interested in a group buy split shipping
thanks
Robert

That would be Fish Paradise on McCart Avenue.

Alrighty.....
Mr. Lee has plenty. I'll be paying him a visit when I get back in town tomorrow.. Hopefully my horses will survive until then. :?

@Marc wrote:
That would be Fish Paradise on McCart Avenue. said:
thanks Marc for the name check I really like Mr Lee nice things for all also my wife just came home with a couple dozen ghost from pet o rama in Mansfield from your houes its a lot closer

Robert