Need an Aptaisia Covered Rock......

masharp1126

Membership Expired
for a Copperband butterfly that I have in QT that hasn't eaten anything else I've tried in 5 days. Willing to pay for it, if needed.

Don't have an aiptasia rock but I've got a couple Majano rocks if you'd like to give those a shot.

And if you train him to eat Majanos, I have a nice vacation home for him with a bottomless buffet.

Check the LFS in the area as they all seem to have some rock that is covered with some. I know there are a couplein the Plano area that have them as I bought some and the owner thought I was crazy for aking to buy it. I do not remember the name of the store but it was in a shopping mall near Plano and Richardson area. It was a small shop and not on our LFS list.

@Lance6270 wrote:
Check the LFS in the area as they all seem to have some rock that is covered with some. I know there are a couplein the Plano area that have them as I bought some and the owner thought I was crazy for aking to buy it. I do not remember the name of the store but it was in a shopping mall near Plano and Richardson area. It was a small shop and not on our LFS list. said:
Aquatic Design? (Fish-Tanks.net?) 1629 N Central, Plano

@jreimers wrote:
[I]@Lance6270 wrote:[/I][quote="Check the LFS in the area as they all seem to have some rock that is covered with some. I know there are a couplein the Plano area that have them as I bought some and the owner thought I was crazy for aking to buy it. I do not remember the name of the store but it was in a shopping mall near Plano and Richardson area. It was a small shop and not on our LFS list. said:
Aquatic Design? (Fish-Tanks.net?) 1629 N Central, Plano"]

No it was off the beaten path of 75 but more south. Most LFS stores will have some in the store from what I have seen. Just one of those things that in that much volume you cannot get away from [smilie=wink.gif]

@Lance6270 wrote:
[I]@jreimers wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@Lance6270 wrote:[/I][quote="Check the LFS in the area as they all seem to have some rock that is covered with some. I know there are a couplein the Plano area that have them as I bought some and the owner thought I was crazy for aking to buy it. I do not remember the name of the store but it was in a shopping mall near Plano and Richardson area. It was a small shop and not on our LFS list. said:
Aquatic Design? (Fish-Tanks.net?) 1629 N Central, Plano"]

No it was off the beaten path of 75 but more south. Most LFS stores will have some in the store from what I have seen. Just one of those things that in that much volume you cannot get away from [smilie=wink.gif]"]
Aquatic Trading? Jupiter & Arapaho?