My new baby!

saltyrottie

Membership Expired
Well here is my new tank that I have been stressing over. Hopefully soon to be up and running. 72 24 18 3 sided starphire. DAS made it for me and did a fabulous job . I'm very impressed.
nezuhu8e.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sweet dimensions on the tank! So many aquascaping possibilities.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Very pretty. That reactor you ordered will ship out soon, probably tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone, especially Marc for helping out with the bulkhead situation. I'm much less stressed and excited to get that tank filled!! Hopefully will start filling tonight. Pictures to come of course :0)
Also wanted to add a thank you to members of dfwmas, you all have been so supportive and I even found one of you that would work for coral.

Happy to help. Biopellets just came in if you haven't gotten any yet.

Beautiful tank! Question on the lighting: I'm having a tank with similar dimensions built. I only ordered 3 Kessil a360w's for mine. Was there not enough coverage with 3 Kessils on a 72" tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Marc, I'll swing by sometime after I get the tank running. Detroit, I don't know if 3 is enough, I just figured 4 with several SPS pieces. BTW, I LOVE the kessils!

I may have to get another! Glad to hear you like them! Mine were just ordered this morning. Either way, your tank is looking awesome! Can't wait to see it come along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8u9a7eha.jpg
alt="">With the help of a very generous fellow reefer, my tank is now plumbed and getting wet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WOW!! Love the tank

Have you seen these for the Kessils?

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/catalog/product/view/id/3063/