My 29 gal. Biocube

Not sure where I'm going with it yet. I just put some live rock and corals from my 180 gal tank in. I love having a sandbed again. Picture isn't that good but you can get the idea. Its funny I was going to buy a camera and ended up getting this instead.

If anyone knows anything about the biocube, should just the pump that came with it be enough for soft corals? I think its 295 gph. I plan on getting the skimmer and one day getting the light upgrade. It has 72 watts now.

I just noticed looking at the rock. You can see the large white piece. All the rock is the same age but I had the white piece in my sump.

Thats a great looking tank. I love the way you arranged the rock. I'm not much of an aquascaper. Are you using all the stock equipment on your Bio?

@elinder wrote:
Thats a great looking tank. I love the way you arranged the rock. I'm not much of an aquascaper. Are you using all the stock equipment on your Bio? said:
Yes everything is stock

Wow Im Impressed! I JUST Bought an Oceanic 29gal Biocube. After being out of the hobby for quite sometime after selling my 100g I had the urge to Nano. Ya'll have some awesom looking tanks and hope to chat w/ you all soon. Cant wait till it gets here !

heres my 29 biocube thats been up for awhile. i need a better camera to show the colors of my zoas.

22-04-07_1756.jpg
alt="">

im coral sitting for my cousin trying to bring some colors back into his stuff on the bottom left rocks.

I like your tank. Are those red ricordias on the right? What is that that is blue on the top left ... Nice lay out.