MP40 for my 60g tank??

I have been looking at upgrading the powerheads in my tank (36x20x20) to achieve more/better flow. My first considerations were 2xMP10s or 2xTunze 6055. I had decided on the 6055 as they can be controlled with my Apex along with the fact that I dont want to have to upgrade any equipment except skimmer and return pump when I go to a bigger tank. The MP10s would need to be upgraded and would need the WXM for my Apex... With either of the above options I am looking at well over $500. After talking to a member today he suggested maybe a 1xMP40 and then worst case scenario I add one of my K2 or K3s to it. This could possibly be accomplished for under $500 including the WXM. What do you guys think?

I found this video of a very similar tank with 1xMP40 on it and it looks to be doing a great job to me but Im not a flow expert!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js6tz7JIWKo

I'm currently running a single mp40 (90%) on my 48 inch 90 and pretty happy with it. I do plan to add another at some point. Really amazed that a single pump has worked so well. Plus it looks really clean

On my old 36L x 24W x 20T tank I had 2 x 6055 and Mp40 it was perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run an mp40w and a Tunze 6025 in my 90g corner tank. I still have some flow issues in the far right corner but my SPS appear to be a lot happier.

I think if you place the MP-40 on one end of the tank and turn it on the setting you desire and then adjust your return outlets accordingly, i think it will work out well for you. Worst case scenario, you may need to put a small powerhead on the opposite side of the tank towards the rear to help keep flow moving behind everything