Moving Sale - Cardinal, cleaner shrimp, GSP, Xenia, Mushrooms, Clean Up Crew

Grant

Premium Member
I'm getting ready to move out of state and, sadly, there's just no way I can take the livestock in my small 25g IM Lagoon tank with me.  I have the following that need to find a good home.  

Bengai Cardinal - $10
Cleaner Shrimp - $10
GSP - Approximate 10" x 8" when fully expanded. - $10
Xenia - One softball size rock covered in it.  One smaller rock. - $5 each.
Green mushrooms - These are all on a large rock which also has a red mangrove growing out of it.  - $20?
Clean up crew - Assorted small snails, 2 emerald crabs, 2 hermit crabs (I think?) - $5

I also have a single green mushroom not attached to a rock and an orange Monti that died quite a while ago but I noticed is slowly coming back.   Buy something else and you can have them for free.

If you know how to get the mushrooms off the rock I'd let them go for $5 since I'd really like to keep the rock and the mangrove for a new tank.  I'm pretty sure I could at least keep the mangrove alive during the move. :)

The tank does have bubble algae issues right now.  I had an emerald crab that was keeping it all in check for several years, but he died and I waited too long to get the two replacements.  They haven't managed to catch up yet.

View attachment 15387
View attachment 15388
View attachment 15389