Montipora Help

Ive had a frag of Pink Montipora in my tank for 2 months now and it has not grown at all. Its fading in color (light pink). Any suggestions?

What are your levels of everything? Also what lights age of bulbs and depth its in your tank.

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

I dont know the exact levels of everything but I took a sample into my LFS and they said everything looks good! The light is about 6 months old and tank is 23.62" x 19.02" x 19.02". does that answer your question at all? sorry im new to the hobby

What kind of light? How high is it off the water? You will want to get your phosphates, salinity, alk, cal, mag, nitrate, nitrite, ammonia tested. Then post exact numbers of each. Also what is your lighting period? How much flow in the tank? Still too many questions need answered before we can suggest anything

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

Where are you located? Maybe someone here is close to you and able to give you some feedback

I'm in Coppell. If you can make the drive over here with some sample water we can run some tests and discuss your setup.