Membership

mossjer

Membership Expired
I was going in to pay for membership and it says? "Be sure to enter your forum name below"?But there is no place to enter my user name.? If I'm logged in to the forum will it automatically associate with my account?Any suggestions??

Sounds like a bug they need to address on the new site here. Have you tried different browsers to see if that makes a difference??If you can't get it to work I would PM "Billy" and "Jose" to see if they can get that fixed on the site.

I would just skip it, I think you have to login to sign up, so should be registered with the membership anyway, I would hope.Then just PM "Billy" and let him know your username and that you signed up.Hopefully Jose can address this issue and get it resolved in the mean time.

Well that was a bust. Apparently my paypal account is messed up. I will have to get that fixed before I can pay.

Well, it says on the membership page that you can pay without a paypal account, but when you get to the payment page to enter your card information it says you must have a paypal account for this purchase. I'm at a loss.

Oh dang that is a problem, we'll have to let Jose chime in to see what is going on. Hopefully he can respond soon for you. My membership is all automatic from the old site so I haven't been through the process on the new site. I might go make a bogus account and go through it to help troubleshoot what is going on...lol...we'll get it figured out for you :)

I made a different account but it wont let me link my card to that account because it's linked to my other account. LOL Paypal need a copy of my DL and some other document to unlock my other account. Looks like someone tried to use my account and now I have to verify myself. Jeez.? LOL Wouldn't really be such a problem but I just moved so none of my addresses match right now. I feel like an outlaw. I'll get it sorted out.