Melev in hospital

[Thanks for the update. I check RC often, but not the DFWMAS forum.

This board has gotten very quiet when Marc is absent for a week.]

@NewMariner wrote:
[I just read this post on RC and thought that I would share it here.... Appears Marc has had some surgery done... [url=http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187490]http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187490[/url]] said:
[Well, normally I'd be tempted to joke with him about hoping it was a nip and tuck, but its tough when the guys not around here. I hope he's feeling better soon. It definitely doesn't sound like an easy experience, and I for one am definitely looking forward to having him back. I had been wondering if something was wrong, seeing his login id but not seeing much in the way of posts. I had started to worry big-time.

Kevin]

[I got home last night, but I'm really too sore to be online for any real amount of time. :(

Marc]

[Welcome Home Marc................

Im sure its nicer to be healing in your home then in a hospital room.......No fish tanks in the hospital room to look at:)]

[Welcome back Marc! If you need anything please let me know I would be more then happy to make a run out.

Keith]

[I'm healing. Got the staples out today, and under went another invasive test that I did not like. Friday I go back for one more follow up. :O

In the meantime, I'm logging on as my body can handle it, and Kevin is gonna have to work hard as moderator.]

@Marc wrote:
[Ok, that would work if I hadn't almost torn a muscle in my leg in half. Actually, I may have completely torn it. I need to see another doctor. It really feels like its not working at all. I can't use it and its been almost two weeks now. I managed to lose my wife and steal two minutes on the computer though. She'll be here any minute to force me back onto the couch, I'm sure. NOt sposed to be up.

What is this, anyway? Moderator Medical Month?]

[Kevin,

I emailed Cindy last night I believe. I hope you heal well, so you can get back on your feet soon.

Are you gonna buy a laptop too? hehehe j/k!]