Matt & Lindsey's 300 DD Build

I see that you are wanting a recommendation on what size Iwaki pump. I would go with a reeflo snapper and if you don't need that flow, go with the dart. I use a dart on my 255. Much better pump. It uses less power, much quitter and gives off the least heat of all external pumps.

They are really good people to work with...I cannot recommend them enough as well. Don't be a stranger as we live not too far from your new home.

This looks like its going to be pretty cool! I live in McKinney too so if you ever need an extra pair of hands let me know..

Very nice...like the photos and the creatures. The anemone and the tree look really big....how large are they?

I wish when I filled my tank from the get go that I noticed how much water we put in from the beginning exactly. I am not sure how much water is displaced out of the tank volume by the rock. Would be helpful to know for dosing.

Matt,

Is that where it's going in the room? You may want to move it a little further from the wall on the right so you can get back there to work on it.

Good luck with the build, looks like a nice tank!

Thats going to be a great looking setup once you've put it all together. I love the deep dimension tanks. Lots of aqua-scaping potential with that extra depth.