Magnesium Chloride

Does anyone know where to get this in bulk locally. I've read it can be found in products such as 'mag flake' which will de-ice driveways and whatnot.

I'm dosing kalkwasser and I've read that using Epsom salt by itself can lead to excess sulfates in the tank so I'm looking for magnesium chloride to supplement.

Thanks.

There is a bulk reef supply group buy going on they carry what you need in bulk

@bimmerzs wrote:
I have roughly 2 gallon's out of a 5 gallon bucket's worth left of the brs mag/alk/ca supplement's. Cheers said:
It looks like you're on the other side of the metroplex, do you ever travel west of there?

I buy the pre mixed 1 gal Bulk Reef Supply individually packed. they're like $11 once youre a preferred buyer. The mix comes out clear with no residue and i don't have to guess work on how much of each i need to add. It brought my Mg from a measly 950 to 1400 with about a quarter of a gallon of the mix, test Mg using Salifert every 2-3 weeks and haven't needed to use anymore since. I also dose B Ionic 2 part and a Kalkwasser Reactor, so that may be a reason my Mg is steady. I don't know how much your corals use up Mg, but I would pay a little extra for piece of mind.

@ThanhNguyen wrote:
I buy the pre mixed 1 gal Bulk Reef Supply individually packed. they're like $11 once youre a preferred buyer. The mix comes out clear with no residue and i don't have to guess work on how much of each i need to add. It brought my Mg from a measly 950 to 1400 with about a quarter of a gallon of the mix said:
This is good advice, thanks.