Lyre tail an this won't eat

Tried rods food prime reef flakes and cubes tried pellets... I am at a loss have had them around a week... they are settled in fine...

WHAT DOES THE FISH SAY!

hatch baby brine shrimps from eggs - if you decap them first and keep them warm should have some hatched by this time tomorrow.

basically, soak them in bleach for a while to erode the shells. you get a better hatch rate, they have a bit more nutrition, and you have few or no shells left in the hatchery.
here is a quick write up on it:
http://www.seahorse.org/library/articles/artemiaGuide.shtml
i have had very good luck with it.

Mine really did well with larrys reef frenzy. It is a frozen similar to rods. I did soak it in garlic and they ate with no problem. Good luck

Thanks I wonder if a frozen mix with brine my sis and etc think it's called marine cuisine would work

WHAT DOES THE FISH SAY!

tried frozen cyclopeeze or mysis? When i first got my Barlett's anthias. they wouldn't eat. Then i got a frozen bar of Cyclopeeze from True percula in Arlington. swirled it around the water and it put those babies in a feeding frenzy. after a couple days of doing that, they got used to me coming to feed and i would trick them and hit the dry pellet food button. They've been eating sinking pellets since and are fat and happy.