LUMINARC III

ToddLaCo

Premium Member
I am in the market for some new Luminarc III's and can't seem to find many distributors online. Can anyone out there share some sources for these reflectors?

I found them for 126.00 on "Ocean Homes. com". Does anyone know if this is a good source to order from online?

Links to other sources would be greatly appreciated.

Most of 'em are around that price... This is where I ordered mine from:

http://www.reefexotics.com/lumenarc.htm

Thanks for the replies.

It looks like I may go with Ocean Homes. Their price is about 10.00 more than Reef Exotics so I need to see if maybe the shipping will be cheaper coming from Ocean Homes here in Tx.

Just call Monica and tell her you found them cheaper and see what she will do. I know when she shipped to me it was here the next day.

Cheryl

Not trying to talk ya' outta Ocean Homes, but keep in mind if it's in-state you'll have to pay sales tax too...

reefexotics i definetly reccomend i placed order at 6 am shipped the same day....i had bad experience with oceanhomes

After talking with the Father and Son team from Pacific Garden Supply at MACNA last year , we ended up buying directly from them. No complaints whatsoever. They were very courteous and helpful.

I just ordered a pair of LIII's from Reef Exotic and also bought two 250W ReefLux 10K bulbs. Reflectors were $111.99 each. The shipping was $20 for the first reflector and he added $5 for the second reflector. Not sure why the additional $5 since they nested quite nicely in the same box. They got here in 3 days. They really are bright. Don't forget to remove the protective plastic that is lining the inside of the reflector.

@OC215 wrote:
Don't forget to remove the protective plastic that is lining the inside of the reflector. said:
Lemme emphasize this point! It's REALLY hard to get that lining out when you only discover it after you smell something burning in a running system!!! The lining can get baked to the reflector... Not fun!