Looking for some help!

Hey everyone,I'm a teacher in Sachse, and another member has offered to donate a 90 gal mixed tank to my classroom! Unfortunately, we've run into a lot of snags with actually getting the aquarium moved. I'd like to move it before the end of January if possible, and I would love some help. If you are available and willing to volunteer to help move the tank on a Saturday or Sunday this month, please let me know! I have some students and staff who are interested in helping, but I really need someone with knowledge of how to move an aquarium with livestock. Thanks!

AngelaI’m happy to help you develop a plan, but my weekends are a usually crazy so it’s hard for me to actually attend. I may be able to come by, but time is limited. I’ve moved numerous tanks and worked on more than I care to think about. Let me know, and we can chat. Drew

That would be great! Is there any chance you'd be available Monday the 21st? I haven't arranged a date yet with the owner, and we don't have school that day, so it is one of the options for a move date. If not, any help developing a plan would be much appreciated. I know the basics, but there's a big difference between knowing the basics and actually being able to do it yourself :)

Let me see what I have going Monday. Shoot me a pm with the details you have and any pictures of the Tank. 

The owner got back to me this morning, and he's gone out of town on business until February. If anyone is willing to help out on a weekend next month to move this thing, I would be extremely appreciative!