Live Rock pricing

We've had our 55 gallon tank up and running for 15 years now. Over the past few years, we sadly have not paid much attention to it (even though we love the hobby...life and young kids trump the tank though). We are about to move and have decided to leave the hobby for a while. I am going to start listing things out here, but need to know what live rock is going for (price per pound). I honestly do not know what type we have. I don't want to rip anyone off, but could use some money to help with the move, etc. In other words, I want it to be reasonable for all involved. Any and all suggestions/opinions would be greatly appreciated before I go over to the 'sell' forum and list the insides of the tank first.

Seems like I usually see live rock in the for sale section around $2 to $3 a pound.

By the way, you have to be a member now to post "for sale" items.

That's a bummer...I was hoping to sell to this board because I enjoyed it so much when my husband and I were able to be more active. Being that I'm getting out of the hobby, it doesn't make much sense for me to pay to be a member at this point. We were paid members for several years and then we started having children and we were no longer able to go to the functions, be super-active on the forum, etc. I also headed up some group buys a few times in the past...which was a lot of fun!

Anyone have suggestions as to any other forums I can go to that are geared toward this hobby to sell my setup? I don't really want to go to Craig's list. Or, are there any stores that would buy live rock and our sea life?

So, I'm in a bit of a panic. I can't sell out here, but I've tried at the above site. No interest (I think it's because I have majano in my tank. :-( ) I only have a couple inhabitants (besides live rock), but not sure what to do because we are moving in a week and a half. Anybody know if any stores would want to buy the live rock and inhabitants (1 fish, 1 urchin, maybe a hermit or two and snail or two)? That's my biggest concern. Anyway, let me know if you know of a store that would want to buy this live rock and inhabitants.