LIVE Phytoplankton, Extra Dark & Dense - Six Species Blend - 16 Oz. Bottle for $10

Dinkinsaquaticgardens

Premium Member
Sponsor
This is a six species blend to ensure variety for your reef microfauna, containing:

Nannochloropsis
Tetraselmis
Pavlova
Isochrysis galbana
Thalassiosira wiesfloggi
Phaeodactylum tricornutum

Each species is cultured separately and then combined upon bottling. I believe in quality above all else. I follow rigorous sterilization protocols at every step in the culturing/bottling process. Each bottle of phyto is super dense, about 25% more dense than a leading competitor that sells a "barn"-load of phyto.*

*A Secchi Stick measures how deep into the liquid you can see; a smaller number means the phyto is denser, with more live cells to nourish your reef. Dinkins Aquatic Gardens' phyto measures just 12mm on a Secchi Stick, vs. a 16mm reading from a well-known retailer. 

Want to be the envy of all your reefing friends? Order half a gallon for $45, or a full gallon for $80!Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is a small business based in Flower Mound, TX that grows and sells live phytoplankton, with copepods and aquacultured corals soon to come. As a teacher, a little extra income definitely comes in handy, and it's a great way to spend time with the family, too. (After hand sanitizing, my three year old loves to help bottle the phyto!). I strongly believe in quality, and am so confident of my product that if you aren't 100% satisfied, simply PM me and I'll refund 100% of your money.

@sal-bishop Wonderful! I'm excited to have pods for sale soon! I'm expecting roughly two more weeks. I'm focusing 100% on quality, both in phyto and pod sales; I want to fill my bottles with TONS of pods! I'll definitely post here when they are ready!

Posted by: @sal-bishop @dinkinsaquaticgardens are you ready to sell some pods and plankton? Or is everything still developing? said:
Sal, I'm really sorry - I never got an email notification of your PM!
We are happy to announce that we now have pods available - Tisbe, Apocyclops, and Tigriopus, as well as a blend of all three + rotifers that we call the Reef Snacklebox. And of course, we have our six species live phyto blend too!