Little bugs running around - cruddy pics, please ID

Spar

Premium Member
I have all these little black bugs running around my coralline that I can't tell what they are via ID pages or searching. They don't crawl on my coral, just the coralline from what I can tell.

I can't get a solid picture of them. They look like Red Bugs but black instead and run really fast. Tiny tiny tiny. Describing as dog fleas would be accurate as well.

Critters%2520%2528Large%2529.JPG
alt="">

Critters%25202%2520%2528Large%2529.JPG
alt="">

I'd probably treat my tank for Red Bugs with this situation. Interceptor.

Didn't you buy some kind of plankton copepod thing when your rank started maybe these are them multiplying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corals mostly seem to be doing fine though. I only have 1 Orange Monti Cap which is doing poorly, but these little guys aren't on it. I just don't want to kill off all my hermits and pods if these black bugs aren't a problem.

Pampee, I did buy some Tiger Pods, but they were more orange'ish than black. I treated all coral with interceptor coming into the tank, so these would have had to come from the Walt Smith Live Rock as I only QT'ed for 3 months without interceptor. But, if they came from the WS LR, I would have thought plenty of other people would have these critters as well.

Will try to get a better picture as well.