Here it is when I set it up.

PA290067.jpg
alt="">

PA220003.jpg
alt="">

at its height it looked like this

P1080042.jpg
alt="">

Sadly, after multiple problems I have shut it down, but I am going to add a DSB to it and a new lighting system and get it back up and running.

What were some of the problems Ryan? How did the light mover work out?

Here are some pictures of my small half 10g that is connected to my display.

new_frag_side.jpg
alt="">

new_frag_tank.jpg
alt="">

AEFW; montipora eating nudi's cyano, GHA, cotton candy algae

I am going to empty the whole thing, that way I can be postive that I am rid of the nudi's that I still haven't been able to irradicate and get rid of the linear light rack. Good idea, impracticle.

@Jacjr14 wrote:
Chris said:
Glasscages. I think it is the rimless half 10g on their website. It's the same dimensions of a 10g only shorter. I had a place in Arlington drill the 2 holes for it.

Bought this from another member a couple of months ago.
IMG_2888.jpg
alt="">

I've managed to stock it with some decent pieces; acan lordhowensis and echinata, dendros, duncans, christmas favia... trying to frag everything I have.

Now it all just needs to grow!

I was wondering who bought that system. I was trying but couldn't come up with the price. Use it in good health.

I am in the planning stages of adding a Prop tank to our 200 gal system. It will be supported by the current sump and other systems on the 200 gal tank.

@washingtond wrote:
I am in the planning stages of adding a Prop tank to our 200 gal system. It will be supported by the current sump and other systems on the 200 gal tank. said:
Very nice David. What size are you looking at for the frag tank?