Largest indoor aquarium opened in Atlanta

winky8888

Premium Member
Here is the link to the story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/chitribts/20050819/ts_chicagotrib/inatlantaabiggerkettleoffish

I just bought a house about 15 minutes away from it with plenty of extra space so if anybody wants to make the trip you'll have a free place to stay!

Well I'm going to Atl and Charlotte, NC (3 1/2 hours away) for Thanksgiving. I'll be sure to stop by with plenty of memory cards and my camera!

12 hours is nothin! I drove 19 to get here. I use to drive 10 on a regular basis to go from Tampa to Charlotte.

You guys sleep in the back - I've got the wheel!

Atlanta is nothing but a day trip Marc. I drove 3800 miles in a week a few weeks ago, and really went no where I wanted to. I have driven from Rutland , Vt. to Abilene Tx. 40 hours nonstop. Once on a motorcycle Abilene to Rapid City, S.D. nonstop. A couple of people going and we could go to Atlanta in a day, stay a few days and turn around and come back.

I'd be tempted for a road trip except for one thing.

Y'all think this place is ready to go? Or are the tanks still maturing like coraline growth and etc? Also perhaps some fish and corals aren't added yet till everything stabilizes?

It doesn't even open until November. Hopefully the livestock is there now, getting settled in.