Jungle Pellets

Has anyone tried these for treatment of fish parasites? I've read it's hard to get fish to eat the pellets, but they med's don't really effect corals in a reef tank.

p_21192_28281.jpg
alt="">

Yes, I used it for my clownfish in QT. I didn't feed her anything else and so she had to eat it. I've also used it for my FW fish as well. I won't put it in the main tank because of the shrimp.

Even soaking it in garlic to soften it up I can not get fish to eat it. I tried crushing it up and adding it with garlic to soak some mysis then fed the fish hoping that worked but not sure. Never had an adverse reaction tossing then in the tank but they float if now weighed down with liquid first.

Cheers,

Yes, I forgot to mention my little Sweetie is a little pig and will scarf down just about anything. When I had posted on the board about her internal parasites, Matt had recommended PraziPro. I bought some but since she ate the pellet food I never used it. It's a liquid that's added to the water. 1 tsp per 20 gallons. It's also a product with a long expiration 5-10 years and even after that it doesn't go bad, just weaker in strength. Per rep notation at http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2958728.

I fed the stuff to my tangs when i was treating them and they ate it with no problem. i bought both bottles at the local petland/pecto cant remember which one for about 5 bucks.