Jellyfish tank?

Long before I got into reefing, one of the sushi bars in Vegas had a jellyfish tank as a backdrop and I remember thinking it was the coolest thing back then. I just stumbled on www.jellyfishart.com and am suddenly intrigued again with the prospect of having a cool minimalist tank with a couple of jellies. Has anyone here tried either one of their ready-made setups or done a DIY setup? Doesnt seem real complicated setup or maintenance-wise if youre already running a reef.

I saw a couple of cool looking Jellies at Fish Tomorrow about two months ago. I dont know what kind they were but i thought that would be cool.

@Saltpro wrote:
I saw a couple of cool looking Jellies at Fish Tomorrow about two months ago. I dont know what kind they were but i thought that would be cool. said:
Were they in any kind of special display or just a standard tank? From what I'm seeing it looks like the main concern is making sure there's enough flow to keep them suspended in the water without any places for them to get stuck or sucked into.

@simontan wrote:
[I]@Saltpro wrote:[/I][quote="I saw a couple of cool looking Jellies at Fish Tomorrow about two months ago. I dont know what kind they were but i thought that would be cool. said:
Were they in any kind of special display or just a standard tank? From what I'm seeing it looks like the main concern is making sure there's enough flow to keep them suspended in the water without any places for them to get stuck or sucked into."]

Regular tank, one was swimming around one wasnt

@SRHxSPADExKING wrote:
[img]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc459/srhxspadexking/ef57cf63.jpg[/img] alt=""> Upside down jellies I had for awhile said:
Do those guys just plant themselves on the bottom like that or do they scoot around the water column too?