Iphone pictures

melev

Club President
Staff member
Board of Directors
Sponsor
I know sometimes we just want to be lazy and take a picture with your smartphone, and if you take a second to pause to frame the shot, it can come out pretty nice. Here's one of an acan in my reef, under XHO actinics only.  I used a small orange filter in front of the lens so it wouldn't be a blue mess.Makes me like this coral more. :)View attachment 1358

Yes, it's an Acanthastrea echinata. It will eat its neighbor if you let it.

[I use orange and yellow filters for my pictures. The orange filter I use it just the orange glasses you see at the frag shops. IThe yellow I use it a camera lens. ][Most filters can be found on Amazon if anyone is looking for some.][I recently picked up these Neewer 58MM Complete Full Color Lens Filter Set (9pcs) for Camera Lens with 58MM Filter Thread - Includes: Red, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Green, Brown, Purple, Pink and Gray ND Filters because I like the glass it was cheap. ][I just bought these off Amazon to play around with. ]Neewer 12 x 12-Inches Pack of 8 Transparent Color Correction Lighting Gel Filter in 8 Different Colors [ Here is an older picture of my tank using the yellow filter. Works pretty well to bring out the real colors you see. ]  View attachment 1692

I use the SnapSeed App.  You can adjust the saturation and warmth to remove the blue.  Nice little app for the iPhone.

Posted by: Billy I use the SnapSeed App.  You can adjust the saturation and warmth to remove the blue.  Nice little app for the iPhone.    said:
That's awesome I will check that out! Thanks for sharing.