I'm overrun and need some help

hoopsdaddy

Premium Member
Hey local reefers.
I am completely overrun with about 5 types of corals and I need to get rid of some of them. What I am hoping to do is maybe swap a rock completely covered in coral for a rock that you have. I would love it if your rock has any coral on it, even if it just has a frag, or a few zoa's on it. No noticable hitchhikers please.
I can meet you in WF, or bring it to your house if you wouldn't mind me seeing your reef tank. I am off work the 9th-11th and could even meet you on the 14th possibly.

I have orange rim zoas, green rim/purple center zoas, green star polyp, red monti cap, and green monti cap.

The zoas and gsp will come on a fully covered rock with approx 40-100 zoas and the gsp will be covering the rock it is on.
The monti, I will just break a piece off for you. It grows like a weed.

Anyone want to swap rocks? What ya got? Also might trade for equipment. PM me if ya got a request. Also, if you are just starting out and you have nothing to trade, you can buy coral from me. It will be cheap to buy. Tank shot attached.

Mods, if I have posted anything I shouldn't have, please let me know asap.

Didn't know if those of you who have already PM'd me noticed that I live near Wichita Falls. Just making sure.

This tank looks awesome dude, very well established. You may get more interest if you also posted up a thread in the For Sale forum. [smilie=smile.gif]

Cheers,

Thanks so much for your kind words. Had lots of ups and down through the years. Tank has been doing great for a long time now.
I was trying to keep it local and just swap some stuff on my days off. It looks like I am coming to the meeting tomorrow. It will be my first meeting to attend. I am excited about learning about diy Led. Also got a couple guys down there that want some corals. Will you be at the meeting?

@hoopsdaddy wrote:
Thanks so much for your kind words. Had lots of ups and down through the years. Tank has been doing great for a long time now. I was trying to keep it local and just swap some stuff on my days off. It looks like I am coming to the meeting tomorrow. It will be my first meeting to attend. I am excited about learning about diy Led. Also got a couple guys down there that want some corals. Will you be at the meeting? said:
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting tomorrow. It should be very informative and you get to meet fellow reefers also. [smilie=smile.gif]

Cheers,

Thanks G. Yours is a great tank as well. Trying to thin out so I can get some new stuff. LOL. Is all your stuff settling in?

i would like to trade i am in henrietta and you are welcome to come out and see my tank i would also like some opinions on my set up from someone with more experience. i will pm you my # so you can call me.

Everything is open and happy. Oranges are absolutely gorgeous!!! It was a pleasure meeting you. If you ever come back to Dallas, let me know and I'll buy the first couple of rounds and we can chat reef stuff. :)

So glad you like everything sunfun! Will see you at Macna and look forward to getting to tell more reef lies...I mean stories. :)

I would love to swap rock with you but mine has GHA on them but frags of anything but mushrooms would be nice.
Maybe we could work something out
Joe

Same here BJ and hope they work out great for you! Everything I got from you has opened up and is doing great. Thanks! Let me know when you order a cleanup crew.

hoopsdaddy, it looks like you have some green cap/purple rim green cap in there? If your interested in in some green digita, I have some frags of that I would trade.

Yeah G, I got some. We can work something out. My work is gonna be crazy for the next couple of weeks, so I will PM you as soon as I have a little time to get together. Is the tank finally starting to settle down?