If only ONE...which Wrasse?

Well, my Potters wrasse is no longer with us. The sucker somehow found his way to my sump and then into my return pump in less than 24hours. So...my question to you all is, if you could only have one wrasse....what would it be? I only want one to keep my bioload in check. The tank is a 120.

There are no other wrasses in my tank, and I really want to replace my Potters with a new one. I've only ever had the Potters so I dont have experience with any others.....what say you?

My vote is the Melanurus wrasse. Reef safe, gets along with all tankmates. Known to eat flatworms, fire worms, pyramidellid snails. Only gets about 3" long.

Radiant wrasse. They will flip some tiny stuff, but in my opinion one of the beet wrasses out there.

yea, id love a leopard...they are quite nice, the front display tank at F2M has an awesome one

I have 4 in my tank, and I like my mystery wrasse the most. He is a active...swimming thru caves all day long from one side to the other. And he sleep inside a rock instead of underground. [smilie=smile.gif]