ID please!

i ordered this mushroom rock online.. ive had it for a while. just recently (last month or so) i noticed something on it. im not sure exactly what it is. this is a bad pic... my camera is not functioning properly and so this was taken with a camera phone. it also looks like in the center/mouth there are little tentacles that you cant see with this pic. there are just 2 heads. im thinking it actually might be a LPS. thx for the help.

Maybe a majano? Do the tentacles have little bulbs on the tips? It also looks like it could be a favia or LPS, but if it just popped up in the last month or so, I'm not too sure it could be one of those.

Non-Condylactus_anemone.jpg
alt="">

nope not a mojano.i have a couple mojanos on a diff rock and they look nothing alike. the tentacles are tiny... kind of like the tentacles on a brain. it looks more like an acan or favia. ill try to get a better pic.

it looks like you might have some kind of LPS from the mussid family growing on there.
If you can get any better pics that would help, detail would be a plus on id the coral

charlie