ICP-Analysis

Crotalus

Premium Member
I recently purchased an ICP analysis. What a nightmare.
They have completely changed the procedure from the what it was before.
To start with, I am very particular about installing Apps on my phone. I try very hard to keep it to a minimum.
No Twitter, no Facebook, no Instagram, no TikTok. I don't like unknown people having access to my phone.

The ICP-Analysis setup is crazy and they refuse to work with you. After sending in the test they sent me pictures of the labels and insisted that I install their app and scan the QR labels, even though the number results are listed right on the label. They told me that I can make an account and do everything online. Not true.
The online app won't go past input from the app. I have sent several Emails and the woman had my name, address, and the sample in her hand but refuses to do anything more unless I install the App and I know why. They want to start sending me advertisements.

No thank you.
BRS has also refused to respond and refused my comment on their Facebook page.

I just got a reply from:
Steve Visser
ICP-Analysis.Com
Steve@Icp-Analysis.Com
6950 W Jefferson Ave
Suite 200
Lakewood, CO 80235

He told me the changes were made 5 months ago and invited me to send my samples to Germany and get inferior results.
I told him he just wanted to send Ads to my phone. He did not deny it.

Last edited:
One more Email from Steve. He said they went to the QR code to make sure his employees didn't enter the 9 digit code (right on the side of the sample bottle) incorrectly. I won't install the App, he refuses to enter the code.

Last edited:
Yes I have had several problems with this ICP group so yes I totally agree with you between the USPS and Fedex losing my samples and them not wanting to give me credit for them has been a beat down. I have several test sample kits and have been sitting on them because of the craziness that comes along with this group. I have heard that there suppose to been a new ICP group starting up in Houston how turn this is will have to wait and see