i-Tech 100 skimmer ?

Lance

Membership Expired
I just got an i-Tech skimmer 100 that is used but have a question about it from all that have or do use them. The neck seems to be missing a gasket or does the top just sit on there without a gasket in the neck? If it does require one where can you get one for them? I am ready to swap out my PM skimmer for the i-Tech but need to make sure it is ready to go but cannot find any info on them on the web anywhere but in forums talking aobut how good they are. That is all good and fine but would like an overview of it and the parts that is has to make it work.

My itech 400 came with the gasket but I took it off since it's to hard to remove the cup or put it back in specially if its full of skimmate it will leak water if you set it to skim really wet but other than that I don't use or care for it you can email John at ichthyman@ichthythings.com he does not have parts any more but he can tell you what size the id and the od for it and where to get it

you dont really need the gasket per se as stated earlier it is easier without it to remove the cup. if you do need one you can go to hardware store i just made my own gasket you just cut it and glue the ends together or just order from itech

I am going to drill the bottom of the cup so it drains into the skimmate locker I have so I was just wanting to see if I needed it or not. Thanks for all the help.

So far I am loving it. I drilled the bottom of the cup yesterday and inserted an elbow that I attached a line to run to the skimmate locker and glued it in place. Let it sit overnight and installed it tonight around 8 PM. By 9 PM it was pulling skim out and it was skimming dry till it is broken in but still pulling more than the other skimmer I had on there. Loving this skimmer.

This is a shot from 8 tonight

alt="">

alt="">

This is a little over an hour later

alt="">

alt="">