I may need some help on Wed after the meeting

psteeleb

Premium Member
My son (Wayne) just informed me that my large chips colony fell over. he needs some help to get it turned over. It should be fine on the bottom of the tank as long as it gets light and is away from the mushrooms. I'm not sure of his Wed schedule but after the Wed meeting may work. I'm trying to go another route and will post an update if he can get it right side up

@psteeleb wrote:
My son (Wayne) just informed me that my large chips colony fell over. he needs some help to get it turned over. It should be fine on the bottom of the tank as long as it gets light and is away from the mushrooms. I'm not sure of his Wed schedule but after the Wed meeting may work. I'm trying to go another route and will post an update if he can get it right side up said:
Pete..sent you a PM. I can drop by and take care of this for you if you need me to.

thanks Dave

I got some help over there and hope to have an update in a few minutes. The main thing is to try and get the colony turned over so its facing the light.

im not 15-20 mins away and can swing by whenever, you have my cell, give me a call if the other solution does not work out

thanks Wes (and Dave), my son got it up right and it sounds like it should be fine till I get back. It's nice to have such a great support group in the area. :D

Pete, I live right up the street from you and I have long arms to reach the bottom of that tank of yours. :D

I'm always available to help.

Pete

I am in Colleyville, have your son call me if you have any further issues (817) 581-6375. I can be to your place in 12 minutes (or less if I ignor the speed limit).

Gary