How's it going?

hoopsdaddy

Premium Member
So how are your tanks doing guys? Anything new?

I finally am over the new tank algae plague. Tank is starting to look great. Now all I need is a bunch of money for fish and corals or a great reefer with bags of free frags! [smilie=rofl.gif]

Well i think i am finally getting mine back under control i lost everything had a horrible hair algea out break. I finally got some crabs inthere eating the algea. Glad you got yoursnup and through the rough patch.

Come on down for next Saturday's frag swap -- you can pick up lots of frags for little money. You will be glad you made the drive.

Is anyone still active in Wichita area?
G.....you still there?
Rory? you there?
I haven't met a few of you...

I know BJ's working on his, but how are the rest of you? I know Charles, who I haven't met, is doing good and active....

How's the tanks doing?

I've been really busy so i haven't been doing much with the tanks lately but I'm finally slowing down so I'm going to set up the 100gal long in the next few days. I've already pulled it out of storage and got it in my house so i should be getting pretty active again.
anyone have a return pump around 800-900gph??
i have a brand new mag 12 but its gonna be too much for my return.

Critter, whats up man, yeah I'm still here. Been really busy lately, haven't had a chance to do anything. I'm having a couple issues with the tank, nothing crazy, just need to catch up. Hope all your tanks are doing amazing!

Going good here.
Cleaned the canister filter today and found 2 limpets in it. Have no idea where they came from.
I put them in the tank, Big mistake peppermint shrimp has one now ( has had it for 20 minutes) the other didn't last long crab got it.
GSP and Zoanthids are doing good. Haven't gotten any plankton to feed them so I am feeding them blender mush (only bait shrimp).
I get some photos of the polyps and find out what they are so I can better care for them.
Don't know for sure if they are all Zoas or Palys or a combination.
Well good luck everyone.