How is everyone's reef doing?

Just thought I would check in. I've been wondering how everything is going with everyone's reef tank? Please take a moment and post a picture of your reef. I've moved and had to re-setup my 120g reef. I've installed a new 40g breeder sump and converted to 4 DIY AI SOL LED modules (built them DIY in one solid 40" fixture). My tank has had a couple setbacks earlyer this year but had rebounded nicely.

PS, i'm looking for a home for a 7" V Tail Grouper. He is BLOOD red and changes color...he's not shy and will eat from your hand. He needs a minimum of a 125g 6ft tank. He's free so come and get him.

Anyway, i don't have any pics of my tank just yet but i'll show you mine as soon as you show me yours.

Hally reefing!

Jason

Might contact bayou I was there by his place and he might be interested in the grouper for his aquaculture business

My tank is doing well just upgraded from 65 shallow to a 150 gallon brick style and love it. Slowly I am adding sps to my tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my 130G inwall sprung a leak 2 weeks ago so I had to do a quick(relatively) switch to a 90G temp tank that I found. HAd todo the setup and leave town for 4 day's and of course when I got back the sps was not happyabout that at all so what's left(which is still a lot) of it is in a couple of tanks around the area. Here the 90G temp.
DSC01493.jpg
alt="">

Cheers,