HOUSE FIRE

@Heathd wrote:
[I]@rckrzy1 wrote:[/I][quote="well all this means so little compared to what I just found out said:
Im sorry to hear that about your neice. I pray she gets better."]

Well good news , sad news. She is taking a turn for the better but she lost her unborn child so she is an emotional wreck. I feel like just crying right now. [smilie=crying.gif] Too many bad things happening at once. Time for some good things.

That is certainly bitter sweet. I am sure she is going to have a hard time coming to terms with this. Hopefully things start looking up for you and your family.

@Heathd wrote:
That is certainly bitter sweet. I am sure she is going to have a hard time coming to terms with this. Hopefully things start looking up for you and your family. said:
she is the sweetest kid and my youngest son the US Marine is getting 96 hours pass and driving there from Camp Pendleton as she and he where very close growing up being the same age.

Just puts things in perspective and shows alot of people on here even us former Marines can cry and are human. I appreciate the support of all on here.

Its hard to imagine a Marine crying. My brother went in to boot camp and came out with stone skin. It's good the military let him come down, and that he wasnt out of the states. When my grandfather passed, my brother was in the middle east.