Hole cutting bits

I don't know how many of you have seen this site but it's got some cool stuff. They are primarily selling kits and bits to put an overflow in a tank that was set up without one.
Glass Holes

They also show you how to do it and it's pretty funny! Thanks Malofish for the info!

Thanks for the link,I am getting ready to try drilling a tank for the first time ,going to drill a 29g as kind of a practice run and see how I do.

thats a really nice kit to drill an overflow. I am going to be drilling a tank soon but I am thinking I'd rather have the bottom drilled so I dont have to run plumbing out the back of the tank. I don't like having a large gap behind my tank and the wall if I dont have to.

@DaveG99 wrote:
thats a really nice kit to drill an overflow. I am going to be drilling a tank soon but I am thinking I'd rather have the bottom drilled so I dont have to run plumbing out the back of the tank. I don't like having a large gap behind my tank and the wall if I dont have to. said:
I agree. I'm doing the back on these because they are nanos and I don't want to drill the table.

I have been looking through that website and I am starting to think that their overflow might be what I will use. It would definetly save room in the tank compared to a normal top to bottom overflow.

No prob Matt. Malofish turned me on to this site and I just thought I'd put it out there for the rest of the members. I already ordered mine and they should be in sometime next week. Wonder if they'd give you a club discount on the shark repellent... :lol:

Two things I dont like about the glass-holes overflow..

1, the return is not in the overflow
2. the tank has to be several inches from the wall