Hey guys im new to the hobby

[well now i feel horrible for buying these beautiful fish. if i were to sell them, how much should i ask? i really love the naso, but i dont want to kill it with unhappiness.
theyve both been eating brine shrimp but not touching theseaweed. maybe i should look elsewhere when buying fish?]

[not to be rude or mean but most people here dont buy their fish at dallas north aquarium. the fish are overpriced and their help is bad. i would try fish gallery or tanks and fins witch will be open in about a week. it is about a 10min. drive from dna]

[I personally think Tranquilscape has the best customer service and good prices. They're off of 360 and abrams.]

[I belive the fish gallery is at Greenville and Park lane (NOT Park Rd.). Aquatic Design at Parker and Alma is a smaller store but sometimes has a decent selection of fish. Exotic Aquatics is at Parker Rd and Custer (SW corner), and Plano pets is at Spring Creek and 75 (next to albertsons).

Sorry if I left anyone out those are the only ones I can think of on this side of town, may want to check into where the other sponsors are located as well I think theres a few around Dallas.]

[@pets24 wrote:
i would try fish gallery or tanks and fins witch will be open in about a week. it is about a 10min. drive from dna said:
What's the address to Tank and Fins? Another store to ck out :eek:h:]

[tanks and fins is the store taking over aquarium mart the should be open next week they are 3 blocks south of beltline on midway.]

[if your tangs are healthy, there are many stores that would offer you store credit (which will probly be half of what DNA sold them for), but at least you will be able to get fish more appropriate for your tank size.]

[they will move about three doors down from the old a mart. at the moment the building is entiteld promotional arts]