Help with plumbing

Eckolancer

Membership Expired
Anyone on here a plumber? Started replacing my kitchen faucet today. I have gotten the old one out. But the issue started when putting the new one in. I trie to move the copper pipe into place for the new one but it got a kink in it. That is where My skill for plumping sucks. Not sure why they did not have the flexable tubing. Now im without a kitchen faucet until I get help. Please send me a pm if you can help or know someone good and cheap. I can pay you some money to help. Im in north carrollton area.

home depot sells rolls of cooper of all sizes and all the flair fittings to go with it just remove the old and replace not to hard good luck

It's easy. You need a tubing cutter $8-$10, an angle stop $5-$10, and a faucet line. It's very easy. Oh yes! Shut the water off outside your house and let the other faucets run for a bit before cutting the kinked pipe!

Big jake that is exactly what I did. Is there a way to add the RODI system right into the new lines with out poking a hole into the copper?

The screw in tees tend to leak way more than a compression tee. i would rather do it the right way. i am a master plumber and have had 8000hrs. Experience. The tees i don't trust and would rather plumb something that has more trust and i am not saying that his preference will leak but in my experience they aren't near as trust worthy. also i would look into getting a little ballvalve to put inline to your rodi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

paddle valves leak. ive used em and got poor pressure along with leaks. i switched to a tee with a compression fitting and had zero problems.