Help with manifold

Put a quick disconnect just before that 90 that feeds the manifold. If you get something stuck that is a lot of pipe to try and fish something out of.
The first 90 from the tank or pump in pic.

That's just a mock up, I still need to get the union and the valves/barbs for the Ts.

It's just two 90s, that's going to kill the flow? What If I can use 45s instead...

If I did use another pump to power 3 reactors how much flow is actually needed to run one reactor? And how would you plumb the manifold and pump into the return plumbing?
Sorry this is my first time hard plumbing a tank...

u2emybyv.jpg
alt="">

A guy sent me this, the first T goes to his tank second is capped for later and the top 90 goes to his reactor. Would this design work?

it will work but, the more 90s you have the more your flow looses power. take out the other 90 and run them horizontal and make bigger spaces between the valve taps for equipment....flex line to them will be acceptable as you will be taking them in and out for service.

One will still have to come from pump to manifold then connecting that pipe to the manifold horizontal and one more going up. So still using three 90s?

Well I changed it up a bit, added a 45 instead of a 90 to help with flow.. Not the best but still works! Still waiting on the reactors to get here.

azygajy5.jpg
alt="">