Help on setup 10 gallon

I have two 10 gallon tanks. I want to make one of them my quarantine tank and the other a softie with a pair of clowns. Anybody have any ideas on how I should set these up light sand rock etc. thanks

Get like a cheap ebay odyssea light... a hang on filter like a aquaclear.... maybe a koralia nano.... so aragonite sand.... already established live rock.... dose with biobacter7

~introducing fish and coral into a electronically balanced body of water since 2007~

I have a cheaper solution, 2 clip on light fixtures with aluminum reflectors from Walmart/Home Depot/Lowes and 2 23w daylight (6500k) spiral light bulbs. If you want some antanic blue, screw in a v socket and add a dark blue party bulb. If you have a exist light fixture you want to modify, pull out all the guts and mount the hardware from a dual screw bulb ceiling fixture ($5-6) from hd or Lowes.

The odyssea fixture is 36 dollars shipped comes with one 10k one actinic

~introducing fish and coral into a electronically balanced body of water since 2007~

Might want to look up melevsreef diy ato float switch and make a ato.... for evPoration

Before you get to fancy, you will not be adding much water daily. I recommend spending the money on accurate testing equipment like the refractometer.

It gives you a high degree of accuracy that can be calibrated any time. The hydrometers can get build up which would throw off the results.