Help! My Lobo lost it's mouth

I don't know for sure but I think this may be the end of this guy, does anyone else have experience with these?
I'll get another picture but here's a quick one.

Here's a bigger picture.
I moved it down to the bottom of the tank. I wonder if I should dip it. The tissue looks great, it's just his mouth is either really wide or gone. I just added some fresh water to the tank but it couldn't have dropped it by much. I did 5 gallons on a 60 gallon tank in about 2 minutes and the tank lost about 2*.
Too weird. I hope I don't loose it.

With good water quality, the lobo can heal itself. Watch for shrimp that can pick at it though, as they will do damage with their pinchers.

Thanks Marc! It looks better this morning. I put it at the bottom of the tank and I guess I'll move it up a bit out of the reach of the shrimp... [smilie=wink.gif]

The shrimp did pick at it.
It was fine today. I moved it down to the bottom and it actually fluffed up more than it has to this point.
I found some threads stating that this was common if there is too much light. These LEDs are hard to get use to.
I got to talking with some folks and I agree that it may not be a Lobo but a Favia. Not sure at this point other than it's easy on the eyes. A rose by any other name.........