Head Count

I'm all set now, just got about 15 more gallons of water to get from BJ. Then I will need a return pump (I'm borrowing BJ's), a koralia or two, then lots of rock and coral to fill this empty tank!

Yeah. Got the LEDs, then the tank a couple days later. All are set up. I'll try to get pics up in a couple days. I'm pretty happy with it!
...now to stock it.............

I don't want but one tang, a Powder Blue, which I am looking for currently. I keep Dragon's Breath Algae, and don't want it all eaten!

your welcome critter and the tank does look good. i really like the leds. I cant wait to get acros tank if and when he gets rid of it.
lets get this wf club going we can invade dfwmas frag swaps and stuff too.

It's actually just a blue damsel! Not a bully at all....I've got one false perc, the blue damsel, a clown goby, mandarin goby, and a yellow watchman.
Tomorrow, I will have my powder blue and a caribbean blue tang.

Just called Petco on Kemp here at Wichita Falls, they said we can't put any flyers or anything along the lines in there store. Will try Natures half acre here shortly when they open and ask them. If they do allow us to put something up, any ideas on what you guys wanna see on the flyer directing folks here? Again, Ive never been part of a saltwater club, or any club for that matter so anything helps. Im trying jajajaja.

Well, just called natures half acre, the lady on phone said they do have a bulletin board for missing animals and stuff but that i would have to wait until the lady that deals with the fish comes in. She said to try in like an hour. Of course, thats what they always say and shes never there so I guess ill keep trying to call. Lets see, hopefully shell let us put something up.

btw, if yall do print anything up, i have a short url for ya to use that will take people directly to your forum here - http://dfwmas.org/wichitafalls