Harlequin Serpent Star attack

Lastnigth my Harlequin Serpent Star (who was tiny just 2 months ago but is now more than a hand span wide) attacked first my Red Mithrax crab, then tried to go after a Porcelin Crab. They fended him off, though it looks like one of his arms has a gash in it.
He must have been very hungry, because as soon as I put some pellets in the water, he disengaged from the Porcelin crab and sprinted across the tank to where they fell. But, he only grabbed 4 of the small Formula 1 pellets before retreating to his hiddie-hole. I figured he'd want more if he was THAT hungry.

Has anyone had this occur before? Am I going to have to point feed this sucker to keep him from rampaging?

Bought him online form Sea LIfe Inc.

The sucker eats (or at least comes out in the light) whenever I feed, so he must be a growin' boy with an appitite. I'll for sure target feed and watch him close, if for no other reason that to be sure he doesn't get pinched to pieces.

I've had one for a couple of years and he has never bothered anything. He will steal food from my acans when I spot feed them. I just make sure I feed enough so some of it floats to the bottom and he comes out and gets what he wants.

I'm surprised at the growth rate of yours. I don't think mine has grown at all.