Halleluiah!

[I got a CopperBand Butterfly 2 weeks ago. After about 30 minutes of initial shyness he was off to the races sucking up every worm in site. Everytime I watched he was on the hunt. He sucked up a few fan worms which I was dissapointed to see (and figured it would happen), but it's all worth it because yesterday I noticed he has definitely eaten some of my aptasia! My problem has reached an epidemic scale ... hopefully he will bring them back under control after Joe's Juice just seemed to make them dissapear for a bit and come back 2 fold.

Go Bandit Go! He cleaned up small ones at first, but a large one looks to have had his feelers nibbled on, so maybe he's starting to go after them too!]

[is he eating any prepared food? My copperband has been picking at worms and cleaning the rocks for about a month now...I hope mine doesn't run out of things to eat ???]

@BigStun wrote:
[is he eating any prepared food? My copperband has been picking at worms and cleaning the rocks for about a month now...I hope mine doesn't run out of things to eat ???] said:
[Feed PE Mysis shrimp. If he is to eat this will become ritual.]

[Mine is also a model citzen, wiped out all my aptasia and then after a few weeks of baiting i finally got him to eat mysis and then brine,
garlic juice seems to be the magical key. Now he only eats brine, go figure.]

[Someone needs to start a rent-a-CBand. My tank is not large enough for one but I have enough aptasia to last one a month or so.
Or could I buy one small then resale later? Or I could learn to like aptasia! :very sad:]

[I got one for an aiptasia problem I had at one time. He did take care of all my aiptasia starting with the small one's first as well. He also ate all of my feather dusters.

He was a picky eater, but I was able to get him to eat black mussels out of the shell. I would buy a couple of pounds at a time at Central Market then store them in the freezer. Just rinse them off with cold tap water and you can cut them open. Then throw them in and watch them go to town.]