GSP on back wall

I had it covering an overflow box.. it eventually started throwing off little spurs that would fall off and land / attach elsewhere.

Now I wish I'd never put in any GSP- it's sooo hard to get rid of later.

I have about a square foot of gsp growing on my back glass that I started by putting a small frag of the mat in the jaws of a suction cup feeding clip and averting the flow away from it for a few days until it attached.

I haven't had any problem with it invading in other parts of the tank.

I love it on the back glass because whenever anyone wants a frag, it is super easy to cut it off in any shape and it comes right off the glass.

I have it grown on the overflow box / sides and starting on the back. I like it cause it covers up the mechanical stuff. I haven't really had anything "bad with it, I just use space to keep it from rockwork with other coral.

Make sure you get very nice looking GSP that you really like. Neon green, bright pink/purple base is on my tank.

yeah i tried the idea of the grass plain/ turf for my tank, and after seeing that picture, i was scarred for life, no more GSP for me. not even if it was FREE.

IM SORRY BUT IM GOING TO HAVE TO TURN THAT FREE GSP DOWN!!!

Encrusted gorgonian looks just like gsp but doesn't drop off seedlings
and grows much much slower making it less invasive.It comes in much more desirable colors as well.