Great Android App

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I just wanted to tell people about an awesome Android app called Aquarimate. I believe it is quite similar to the iPhone app Aquaplanner. It's basically an all-in-one app for saltwater aquarium maintenance scheduling and logging.

It has an equipment section where you can enter information about your pumps, powerheads, skimmer, heater, etc., including how long they've been installed in the tank. You can also enter in all your livestock information, from fish to inverts and corals, including pictures. It also has a neat little livestock database that you can use to help identify creatures or even add special ones to your "wishlist." It has a section for all your water parameters (including acceptable ranges), and will chart your measurements at the press of a button. You can also set reminders for all your maintenance tasks, so you won't forget. Other features include expense reporting and timelines for everything in the tank.

It's pretty darn expensive for an app (I think it was $10 last time I checked), but I think it's a great tool for just about everyone in this hobby who prefers Android devices. I'm using it, and I love it! I just wanted to spread the word in case anyone has been looking for something like this. Happy reefing, guys!