Fusion Signs 650Gal Build

I just wanted to share some of the pics I took when setting up my New 650. I am going to do a mixed reef setup.
Also like to thank Fish City to help move the tank and set it in place. Mid Cities for Plumbing work and Rock setup.

[attachment=1]1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]2.jpg[/attachment]

Hope this is not TOO MANY pics.

[attachment=2]11.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]12.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]13.jpg[/attachment]

Got the water full today and turned on the pump to check for leaks. Had few problems but took care of it. Will work on installing on Calcium reactor and protien skimmer tomorrow. Also picking up apex controller tomorrow from Midcities Aquarium.

Got the skimmer going.

[attachment=2]rsz_14.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]rsz_16.jpg[/attachment]

ATO 35Gal

[attachment=0]rsz_17.jpg[/attachment]

Just picked up my Apex controller from Midcites Aquariums

[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1324658630657.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

What's the plan, livestock-wise? Looks impressive so far.

@Marc wrote:
What's the plan said:
I will start adding starting 1st week of Jan if all tests are good. I currently have a lot of salt water tanks (135gal, 90gal frag, 175gal bow front, 40 gal 1/2 circle, 100gal Cube and a bio cube.). All these tanks are stocked and my plan is to slowly combine all the livestocks and corals into one tank and then get rid of these tanks. It is just too much work to maintain all these tanks.

After all the stock is moved over next few months, I will see about getting new additions and corals. It is going to be mixed reef tank for sure.

I would also like to thank you all for the +ive comments.

Thanks!
Vi

Redoing the front wall as I did not like the way it looked.

[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1324711015456.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk