FS: 72gal bow front reef ready and ALL equipment - Getting out of the hobby

glocklt4

Premium Member
I've enjoyed aquariums for many years, but after we had to tear down our 72 bow last year to install new wood floors, we've decided we're going to just give it a rest for a while.  We're going to sell everything fish related that we've collected over the years.  Below is a list that I will keep updated and keep adding to as we have time to list more.  I'm happy to provide pictures of anything.  If anyone is interested in a lot of equipment, it would be easiest to just come over and take a look through everything.<ol>[*]72 gallon All Glass bow front reef ready tank. Black trim.  One overflow.  No leaks.  No scratches that I can find easily.  $135[*]Cherry faux-wood plastic canopy and black tops.   $40[*]Sealife Systems 18gallon (I think) acrylic sump (dual input with tray for mechanical filters) - $65[*]Coralife skimmer.  Not sure of model and I believe designed for 100gal.  Works very well and is quiet. - $60[*]Current USA Orbit Marine LED Fixture 48-60" with Ramp Timer Pro (love this thing!).  AC/DC adapter is making some noise so many need a new one soon.  $65[*]48" TrueLumen LED lights - Two 12k/actinic, One 12k diamond white, 2 AC/DC adapters, 2 dimmers, feet on all 3 lights.  $150[*]WaveMaster Pro Pump Controller - $25[*]Maxi-Jet 900's - $15 each[*]Two Little Fishes PhosBan Reactor 150 with Maxi-Jet 600 - $35[*]Eheim Auto Fish Feeder - $20[*]Instant Ocean Salt 2/3rd bucket - $20.</ol>We are in North Carrollton @ Josey/Hebron.  After hours or weekends best to meet.

Unfortunately the stand had water splash damage and the MDF expanded pretty badly, so it was not stable to use.

Tank, canopy and 2 of the TrueLumen lights are gone. $50 for the remaining 12k TrueLumen light, power adapter and dimmer.

TTT.    <ol>[*]Sealife Systems 18gallon (I think) acrylic sump (dual input with tray for mechanical filters) - $65[*]Coralife skimmer.  Not sure of model and I believe designed for 100gal.  Works very well and is quiet. - $60[*]Current USA Orbit Marine LED Fixture 48-60" with Ramp Timer Pro (love this thing!).  AC/DC adapter is making some noise so many need a new one soon.  $65[*]48" TrueLumen LED light - 12k diamond white, AC adapter dimmer and feet attached $50[*]WaveMaster Pro Pump Controller - $25[*]Maxi-Jet 900's - $15 each[*]Two Little Fishes PhosBan Reactor 150 with Maxi-Jet 600 - $35[*]Eheim Auto Fish Feeder - $10[*]Instant Ocean Salt 2/3rd bucket - $15.</ol>