Free Zoa/Shroom/GHA Rock

Grumpyfish

Premium Member
Hello,I need to free up some space in my tank, so I am giving away a piece of live rock.  The rock has several zoas, a big fuzzy mushroom, and a fair amount of green hair algae (which is why I'm giving it away). I have also picked bubble algae off this rock in the past, so there's that.  I'd say it's about the size of a softball.  Please let me know if you're interested. Pickup is at my house in north Plano.  I'm usually home by 6. View attachment 5698 View attachment 5697

How about today between 6 and 6:30?  If that's too soon, just pick a day.  I'm not in a hurry. I'll IM you my address.

Posted by: kttran_2005 If you still have some then i can pick up anytime tomorrow.  Please let me know at 469-353-3794 said:
jburnett660 has called dibs on the rock, but if he changes his mind, I'll let you know.

Grumpy, if no one grabs this, I'd like to have it.  It would get along swell with my hair and bubble algae.

Thanks for asking, MartinMan, but the rock has already found its new home. You hair and bubble algae will have to get along without it.