Free 29 gallon tall tank

Tank is 29 gallon tall with wood stand and canopy. Its the stained pine version. Tank is painted black on back glass pane...can be scraped off. It has old sand in tank that can be rinsed and reused. Its been sitting in my garage for a year or more. It needs a good cleaning tank and sand. Its not a drilled tank and doesnt have a sump. It does have a home built overflow in left corner that was used to hide my heater and hang on the back skimmer and a pump for extra flow and where i had my auto top off in hidden. It held water fine when i took it down and upgraded to my current 75 gallon tank. It could possibly need resealing but i doubt it. I was thinking of resealing it with black silicone if i reused it but i dont have a need for it anymore so havent bothered. Its just the tank, stand ,canopy and sand and no lights. It was a nice little tank and can be again for someone. I would like it to go to someone that doesnt have a dozen tanks already, possibly someone new starting out or a youngster with limited funds. No deliveries and remember i live in Burkburnett...120 miles form Dallas/Ft worth. Like i said it needs a good clean up and i could sell it but would like someone to have it thats wanting to start a reef and without spending alot upfront. No pictures its free. Its pretty nice tank once cleaned up and im sure it has some scratches here and there since i used it for 5 years or so. Just trying to promote the hobby [smilie=smile.gif]

Pm if interested...i dont come on everyday i work alot so be patient

Was wondering if this is a free tank and if it's still available let me know asap or call me @ 7817067611 thank you heather Martin

@heatherm wrote:
Was wondering if this is a free tank and if it's still available let me know asap or call me @ 7817067611 thank you heather Martin said:
Yep its free and still have it. Mind you it does need some cleaning up,,,but can be nice again with some modest cleaning.

Where are you located? Im in Burkburnett,Texas...just so you know.

@Saltpro wrote:
[I]@heatherm wrote:[/I][quote="Was wondering if this is a free tank and if it's still available let me know asap or call me @ 7817067611 thank you heather Martin said:
Yep its free and still have it. Mind you it does need some cleaning up,,,but can be nice again with some modest cleaning.

Where are you located? Im in Burkburnett,Texas...just so you know."]

Just a reminder because i forgot what the post said on tank. Its just the tank, stand and wood canopy. No lights or pumps, powerheads. Its not a drilled tank and has no sump. Does have sand that can be rinsed and reused.