Frag Swap 9/7/19

Posted by: Steve Tables are free for members and the club commercial partners... size is a 5ft said:
The tank I’m using is 59X33. Will the table be big enough for that? 

It'll be too wide, I think they're only 24" You're welcome to bring your own table if needed though 

For all sellers, please share the FB event through your social media channels. We'd like there to be a great turnout for you all so we need your help to promote please. https://m.facebook.com/events/764100534008346

Shared the event and will do so again.  Couple questions, will there be an admission fee?  Also, is it bring your own water for sellers? 

Posted by: slgcmg Shared the event and will do so again.  Couple questions said:
There is no admission fee. Sellers are responsible for bringing their own water, we won't have any water on site for use in the tanks. 

I am bringing a wide variety of items. Of course I will have corals but I will also have Caribsea live dry rock of all shapes, live sand, frag tanks and different types of led lights for sale. Plus every purchase of $100 or more gets a special gift! 

I just got back.  Scored a couple of great corals.  I haven't seen prices this good in a year.

Thanks to the DFWMAS workers and vendors for a great event. I won  a couple of nice frags in the raffle and bought 6 more for a successful event for me.

Posted by: Crotalus I just got back.  Scored a couple of great corals.  I haven't seen prices this good in a year. said:
I agree.   There were some great prices.   I went way over budget because I was afraid I might not get the opportunity at such great pricing again.   Hopefully Coral Fest has the same great deals.   Seemed to be a good crowd when I was there and people seemed to be buying.  Thanks to everyone for a great event.   

Sorry I missed this frag swap.  But my new tank is cycling right now so hopefully I'll be ready for the next one.  Thanks BOD members for dedicating your time to making these events successful. 

Posted by: Billy Sorry I missed this frag swap.  But my new tank is cycling right now so hopefully I'll be ready for the next one.  Thanks BOD members for dedicating your time to making these events successful.  said:
Texas Coral Fest is 11/16/19.